Who we are
Our website address is: http://sanigin.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you browse our website, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
We use MailChimp for our marketing communications. We use Google Analytics to analyse website traffic. Information shared with any third party to allow them to provide us with their services can include:
We recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is small bits of data stored on devices to collect information, used to make a visit to a site more beneficial for the user, such as recognising if you have visited the site before and generating relevant marketing for you.
What cookies do we use?
We use both 1st party cookies (set by the website) and 3rd party cookies (set by 3rd parties)
- To make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites uses third party cookies.
Social Website Cookies
You can “Like” or share our content social media sites by using the share buttons we have included on our site.
They have set their own cookies. Please read their privacy policies to learn more.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Switch off cookies
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer by mail or email at:
Staffordshire Brewery, Unit 2 Harrison Way, Cheddleton, Staffordshire. ST13 7EF